Pressure dialysis machine
This device is a membrane separation method that uses pressure to efficiently recover acids in waste liquids and concentrate and separate metals. In principle, it is similar to a reverse osmosis membrane, but the membrane can be applied in a wide range from the strong acid region to the alkaline region.
In addition, since the diffusion dialysis method uses the difference in concentration between the waste liquid and water to purify and separate the acid, it is necessary to increase the membrane area in order to improve the separation accuracy, whereas in the pressure dialysis method, the membrane itself is used. Since N + electrons are added, the metal and acid in the waste liquid are purified and separated into concentrated metal waste liquid and acid by pressure and recovered. In addition, since the water in the waste liquid is recovered together with the acid, the amount of acid discharged during the process is drastically reduced.
Field of application
1) Acid recovery and reuse from plated water wash water, metal concentration separation.
2) Regeneration of various etching solutions (extending the life of the solutions).
3) Acid recovery and reuse from stainless steel pickling waste liquid.
4) Regeneration of aluminum pretreatment liquid (nitric acid / hydrofluoric acid) (extending the life of the bath).
5) Recovery of acid from various acid waste liquids, separation / recovery of metals, and reduction of wastewater.
6) By using in combination with other existing processes, water recovery / reuse from copper plating and nickel plating water washing water and concentration / separation / recovery of metal salts.